This web site provides information related to the Town Government of the
Town of Boxboroug, Massachusetts.
There are two primary mechanisms which can be used to find information on this site.
First, there is a Site Search box in the
header of every page. This provides you with a way to search all of
the pages and documents on the site using the Google search
engine. Simply enter a free format search query and then select from
among the results.
Secondly, at the top of every page is a set of dropdown menus which allow you to navigate to the different areas on the site.
The following menu item is also available on the site Home page.
- Quick Links provides a set of links to commonly used areas
- Town Government provides a set of links to areas related to the various departments of the Town Government
- Town Information provides a set of links to areas giving information about the Town.
The following items are available in the Quick Links menu
- Online Payments provides a link to the portal for online payment of tax bills.
The following items are available in the Town Government menu
The following items are available in the Town Information menu
- Home returns you to the site Home page.
- Assessor takes you to the Town Tax Assessor's page.
- Council on Aging takes you to the page for the Town Council on Aging.
- Fire Department takes you to the page with information on the Town Fire Department.
- Library takes you to the Sargent Memorial Library web site.
- Online Payments takes you to the page where you can pay your Tax bills online.
- Police takes you to the page with information on the Town Police Department.
- Schools takes you to a page with information on the various public and charter school systems that serve the Town.
- Town Clerk takes you to the page with information on the Town Clerk.
- Transfer Station takes you to the page with information on the Town Waste Transfer Station.